Beware! The ‘budget install’. If a company is offering you the deal of the century, check them out.
1.Do they have insurance and adequate cover for your requirements
2. What is their experience “ Ensure they are competent to deal with the type of work you want and have experience with the model of equipment you want to install.
3. References “ Ask for references from previous clients for whom they have carried out work.
4. Accreditations and qualifications “ accreditations, Construction line, HVAC, Guild of Mastercraftsmen. Qualifications, Refrigerant Handling F-Gas certificate.
5. Do not be confused by sales patter and jargon get 3 quotes to compare and get a site survey these should be free with no pressure to sign on the day.
6. Find out as much as you can and ask the right questions.
Call us now on 0800 980 1340 to find out more.